Mini Spy

Latest Threads

1. Welcome to MalwareTips!
    MalwareTips is a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn about PC security and computers.
    As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but you can not create new threads or reply to an existing one unless you are a registered member. By joining our free community you will have access to post threads, start private conversations with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.
    Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join us today!

ccleaner vs jetclean

Discussion in 'War Room' started by superboy123, May 10, 2012.

?

which is better

1. jetclean

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ccleaner

100.0%
  1. superboy123

superboy123 Regular Member

Which one is you think good.
  2. pcjunklist

pcjunklist Regular Member

Haven't heard of jetcleaner but will give it a try. I usually use ccleaner + ccenhancer and diskmax.
  3. MrXidus

MrXidus Super Moderator Staff Member

I've never heard of JetClean, I'm giving it a test run. Turns out there is a paid version that unlocks Registry Defrag, Internet Booster and Auto-Clean, Auto-Update features,

I've managed to obtain a trial key for PRO so I can test all of its features fully.

[​IMG]
  4. malbky

malbky Regular Member

I personally preffer Tuneup Utilities. CCCleaner and Glary are my second pick. Recently there was a promo where you could get jetclean for free.
    CCCleaner I think is safer.
  5. WinAndLinuxTutorials

WinAndLinuxTutorials Active Member

CCleaner is enough. :)
  6. bogdan

bogdan Administrator Staff Member

I agree with WinAndLinux on this one, unless it offers something that I really need JetClean (or any other cleaner) won't replace CCleaner on my PC.
    I had a quick look at JetClean and my personal oppinion is that CCleaner cleans more temporary/junk files, especially if you consider the CCEnhancer tool provided by a third party. So I think it does this main job better. Although I am not a big fan of reg cleaning, CCleaner is considered safe. JetClean seems to be OK too and has the advantage of creating backups automatically (I wish CCleaner did this too). Both apps offer the ability to clean startup items but both pale in comparison to Autoruns. Both apps offer an unistaller and the one in JetClean is better organized, but there are other tools that can do this task better than both. I have no need for RAM Clean and Performance Booster but for some people these might come in handy.
  7. McLovin

McLovin Active Member

My choice will have to be CCleaner. Have always used it and works like a treat. Never heard of Jetclean till today. If it does the same thing as CCleaner what's the point of changing?
  8. jamescv7

jamescv7 Active Member

For being most used product and known for being safe I would choose CCleaner.

Well like other cleaning utilities application they will differ on the database but does same function to clean and speed up as possible.
  9. Littlebits

Littlebits Super Moderator Staff Member

Totally agree, every other cleaner that free up more space than CCleaner misses with many user preferences, settings and causes some type of system corruption. CCleaner safely cleans up without causing any problems.

Check out some of the user reviews about JetClean on Cnet Download.com - http://download.cnet.com/JetClean/3000-18512_4-75627788.html

Many users claim it messed up their system.

That would be the main reason to stick with CCleaner.

Thanks.:D
  10. Viking

Viking Active Member

I have never heard of Jetclean either.
  11. Umbra Polaris

Umbra Polaris Testing And Review Expert Staff Member

I just used Wise Disk Cleaner, it can delete some useless files (like Windows' chinese/korean files/fonts)that CCleaner can't. It work well for the moment.