Chrome Password Remover

Would removal of passwords & other personal data from Chrome folders be a good idea?

• I've never thought of doing this before, ..but yes, I like the idea.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I've no need to clear passwords in Chrome as I've un-checked "Save passwords" under settings..right?

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • I use a password manager now, so Chrome can't save my passwords without my knowledge. ...or can it?

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I already browse using "Incognito", so none of my information is ever saved. ..or is it?

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No. Worring about stored passwords is a stupid waste of time, & use 1234 for all my passwords!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Chrome Password Remover is a simple, yet efficient application that can retrieve a list of passwords stored inside your Chrome browser, allowing you to remove items individually or all of them at once.

It can be a good addition to your collection of privacy tools, serving to wipe logins in the blink of an eye. It spares you the trouble of manually locating such details and all the more, it is able to delete the information beyond recovery.

The advantage that this application brings is the possibility to erase credentials from a variety of Chrome profiles, as long as you provide the path to them.

By default, it detects the location of the profile belonging to the user that’s currently logged on, but you can redirect it to another Chrome App Data folder if you wish.

Read more: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Password-Managers-Generators/Chrome-Password-Remover.shtml
Portable version 1.0: http://www.softpedia.com/get/PORTAB...rators/Portable-Chrome-Password-Remover.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.