Mini Spy

Latest Threads

1. Welcome to MalwareTips!
    MalwareTips is a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn about PC security and computers.
    As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but you can not create new threads or reply to an existing one unless you are a registered member. By joining our free community you will have access to post threads, start private conversations with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.
    Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join us today!

Cocoon for Firefox

Discussion in 'Browsers, Add-ons and Plug-ins' started by Gnosis, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Gnosis

Gnosis Well-Known Member

Is Cocoon having issues with their servers/sites the last couple of days? I have only been able to log in once in the last 24 hours and I have had trouble accessing their site too. I uninstalled and re-installed it with no success. I know I am putting in the right user name and password. Anyone have any ideas?
  2. Huracan

Huracan Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    New! Cocoon for Internet Explorer 8.0+ BETA
    Coming Soon! iPhone/iPad

https://getcocoon.com/support/download

I've installed this on Waterfox, but it doesn't launch into Cocoon when I launch the browser.