Guide | How To Coding With HTML- Part 1

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
First off, I took a little break from MT and learned some coding. Before, I was "as blind as a bat" to coding, but HTML is as easy as pie!

Each opening tag must have a closing tag at the end of the action:
<html> and </html>. Each opening tag has the action with <> around it, and the closing tag is a / before the action with <> around it. The most basic one is "html."

<html>
</html>
Is what you put around your whole program. Then, you might use the "head" and "body" tags to place things in the top or body of the page.

<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>
Does not do anything, but you can plug things in-between those statements to create some fun stuff.

The <hr> tag simply puts a line between items,

<html>
<head>
Hi!
</head>
<hr>
<body>
Hello
</body>
</html>

Should turn out as

Hi!
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Hello

Then there are:

<center>- center text
<strong>- bold text
<lo> and <li>- <lo> to start list and <li> to indicate bullet placement

These are the basics!

Although this does nothing but annoy your family at first, eventually you may be able to create professional web pages with this simple programming language.

Chromatinfish

D

Deleted member 21043

So that's what you got up too... I wondered where you went!
Glad your back, buddy! :)

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
HTML is good to know but that is as far as it goes, I made some good money with it years ago during the explosion but these days it really does nothing for you, too many point and click web design sites and WYSIWYG editors, anyone can get a decent web page without paying for it these days.

The real money is being made in programming software and games.

Reactions: Chromatinfish 123

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.