Troubleshoot Command prompt screen flashes continuously, moves across screen

Seyi

Thread author
Oct 19, 2014
Please i'm having the same problem. I've downloaded the software but i have no fixlist. Please help me. @TwinHeadedEagle . I've attached my FRST file and the Addition file too. Thank you.

Last edited:

Seyi

Thread author
Oct 19, 2014
Okay. There's this command prompt window that periodically pops up on my screen. I dont know why but it doesn't stay on long enough for me to even read or close it. I followed the guides you gave to someone before that had a similar problem and downloaded the appropriate software.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Seyi

Thread author
Oct 19, 2014
I just realized that it has something to do with a software that requires that i plug in my blackberry. I cannot uninstall the software as my computer is telling me that there's a program currently uninstalling, and there isn't.

Upvote 0

Seyi

Thread author
Oct 19, 2014
Are you sure? Cause i did the same scan with the FRST program and i;m sure that all ineed right now is a fixlist.txt file. But my computer is windows 8.1, so i cant access safe mode. I was hoping you could help me with the fixlist file.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.