Not open for further replies.

OneDay

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
I'm currently using Comodo Firewall and I've found it very efficient over the passage of time (with tweaked settings). But, recently, I've witnessed a lot of praise concerning Online Armor Free, although I've never used it. I am particulalry interested in their HIPS feature.
Thanks in advance!;)

Last edited:
Reactions: silversurfer

OneDay

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
Thanks for the link.
But Online Armor is not tested...
Actually I'm convinced for Comodo's efficiency. I just want to learn a bit more about Online Armor.

OneDay

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
What makes me hesitate about my choice is how buggy Comodo v7 is. And I don't feel like reverting back to v5. I think security products must always be up to date. Emsisoft is a company that I'm really impressed of and that I trust, that's because I'm considering OA.

OneDay

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
Comodo seems abandoned as of late, OA is a little bit to strong (talkative) on the HIPS side, but if you do not mind that it is excellent in protection.
Well, Comodo is a little bit talkative too, but with the right configuration, it can be really silent. I hope I'll be able to do this with OA, too.
Thanks for answering!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.