[Concept] My dream: DarkTech Fighter X

DarkJoney

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 6, 2014
Hey guys, I worked on this last evening, and I want to see how community will rate it. I really want to develop my own product, with multiengine architecture. For concept, I think about Bitdefender, MBAM and Kaspersky. Also, it's will be cool to make own Proactive defence, I already imaginased name - DynamicWatch. I post it here to know our opinion about this design, and what do we think about usability. And yea, I will work more on Metro style app design. Thanks.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 531
Last edited:

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
Hello DarkJoney ! First of all, its good what you've accomplished so far! It seems as a valuable thought and project to me.

I'm here to express my thoughts over the image, and fill in the points that I see as 'missing' or 'kinda wrong' :p So bear with me please :)

- "Firewall" and "Scanner" words are too close, they seem as one word.
- There should be another box as the 4th, named Quarantine (for ex.)
- The line under the "Toolbox" may have some options/shortcuts as the other boxes have but thats just an idea.
- In my humble opinion, the blue boxes at the main window can be coloured different or you can change some other colours to blue in order to get something more complete because blue seemed kinda alone :)P) in the window.

I hereby include all the respect to your at-the-moment progress and please do not hesitate to decline any thoughts of mine. :)

Keep on the good work! ;)

DarkJoney

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 6, 2014
Hello DarkJoney ! First of all, its good what you've accomplished so far! It seems as a valuable thought and project to me.

I'm here to express my thoughts over the image, and fill in the points that I see as 'missing' or 'kinda wrong' :p So bear with me please :)

- "Firewall" and "Scanner" words are too close, they seem as one word.
- There should be another box as the 4th, named Quarantine (for ex.)
- The line under the "Toolbox" may have some options/shortcuts as the other boxes have but thats just an idea.
- In my humble opinion, the blue boxes at the main window can be coloured different or you can change some other colours to blue in order to get something more complete because blue seemed kinda alone :)P) in the window.

I hereby include all the respect to your at-the-moment progress and please do not hesitate to decline any thoughts of mine. :)

Keep on the good work! ;)
Thanks. It's just Photoshop prototype :(
I will work on another buttons tommorow.

D

Deleted member 21043

Do you have any Programming experience?

I've done some UI updates. I don't have the PSD and I can only do "nice" perfect edits with it, so I used paint :D

Here's the edit. As you can see, colors mean a lot. I don't particuarly like the colors in your other concept. I liked the menu (top menu), though. I edited the colours. It looks "a little better" in my opinion, and a little less like Emsisoft.

I'm really bad a designing in designing tools so this is all I could do, especially without a .psd file:

I called it "afdef.png" as when I saved the image on paint (I copied your one with paste to it) I named it whatever lol.

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Do you have any Programming experience?

I've done some UI updates. I don't have the PSD and I can only do "nice" perfect edits with it, so I used paint :D

Here's the edit. As you can see, colors mean a lot. I don't particuarly like the colors in your other concept. I liked the menu (top menu), though. I edited the colours. It looks "a little better" in my opinion, and a little less like Emsisoft.

I'm really bad a designing in designing tools so this is all I could do, especially without a .psd file:

I called it "afdef.png" as when I saved the image on paint (I copied your one with paste to it) I named it whatever lol.
Where's the file ?

D

Deleted member 21043

I attached it... And nothing shows. Oh well, ill upload it sometime during the week ;) it was just color changes (more darker, green was different)...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.