Expired CrashPlan Online Backup (1 year free, unlimited storage, 1 pc)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
You need an account with "carbonite online back up, " because you have to switch to crash plan. If you don't have an account with "carbonite back up," just go on there website sign up page(link below). Use an unimportant email and once you created a quick sign up account with carbonite. go back to crashplan (link below) and put in the unimportant email that you created with carbonite and booooom, one year free of crashplan back up!

1. 1 year
2. 1 computer
3. unlimited storage

Direct Link to Carbonite: http://www.carbonite.com/lp/media/banner-dual-ppctm2.aspx?catid=200253&mkwid=s1mjT9Ajs&adnumber=17185167301&cm_mmc=ppc-_-USA:none:none-_-google-_-s1mjT9Ajs&gclid=CIukt-re2rcCFa9aMgodyFMAMg

Direct Link to Crashplan: https://www.crashplan.com/carboniteswitcher/

once crashplan says your eligible, your gonna get an email of the 1 year key in the unimportant email account. when you download the crashplan, it'll say you got 30 days, so grab the key in the email and once the user interface of crashplan comes up, go to settings on the left side and go to the account tabe on the top and put the key that you got in your email.

your done!

timnik

Verified
Feb 27, 2013
RE: CrashPlan Online Backup (1 year free)

It says it's available in US only. I wonder if using a VPN will help..:dodgy:

Thinking out loud: Perhaps, during registration - yes. But will they cut me off after I use the backup without VPN?..

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013

timnik said:
It says it's available in US only. I wonder if using a VPN will help..:dodgy:

Thinking out loud: Perhaps, during registration - yes. But will they cut me off after I use the backup without VPN?..

Honestly, i dont know!
Im sorryyyy

ams963

Level 1
Verified
Mar 14, 2013

Thanks for the info but only in US

Goodly

Level 1
Verified
Dec 14, 2012

Attachments

• 2013-06-17_13h18_07.jpg
    2013-06-17_13h18_07.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 594

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.