Not open for further replies.

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Hi @everyone,

I'd like to let you know that Crystal Security development will be paused for 8 months.
When military is over then I have a plan to continue development. :)

Regards,
Kardo

I gave Crystal Security a run for first time a few days ago, its a nice easy to use anti-malware cloud kit!, too bad I browse with care these days, and CS couldn't find any threats. :p

Congrads on the product and good review, and maybe someone can keep an eye on it for you, while your onto you new journey ? :cool:

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
I gave Crystal Security a run for first time a few days ago, its a nice easy to use anti-malware cloud kit!, too bad I browse with care these days, and CS couldn't find any threats. :p

Congrads on the product and good review, and maybe someone can keep an eye on it for you, while your onto you new journey ? :cool:

@JakeXPMan Thank you for the feedback. Great to hear that. :)

If I can fix most of the bugs then there is no need to release updates frequently because database is handled automatically by sources so detection should be always quite good. :)
I also wish you well on your new journey. ;)

@frogboy Thank you! :)

Regards,
Kardo

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
@JakeXPMan Thank you for the feedback. If I can fix most of the bugs then there is no need to release updates frequently because database is handled automatically by sources so detection should be always quite good. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Welcome Kardo. It's a very good second addon program, along with Malwarebytes. Sounds good about sources being auto-generated, then just get a handle on languages, if ya can ;) :)

See you around here again, hopefully sooner then later. Best wishes and luck as we all support you.

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014

SkrilexTT

Sep 2, 2015
hI wana ask you something how your program support so much pioonline like i know virus total can handle about 5000 semples per month i think sorry for my en its not my mother leng.

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
hI wana ask you something how your program support so much pioonline like i know virus total can handle about 5000 semples per month i think sorry for my en its not my mother leng.

@SkrilexTT Thank you for the interest.

VirusTotal staff raised limits from 4 requests to 10 requests per minute for Crystal Security. VirusTotal API is fully integrated to receive analysis and to upload unknown files. There is no daily or monthly limit. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I think you should maybe fix the right click menu scan because I don't think it really works properly

Reactions: Logethica

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
I think you should maybe fix the right click menu scan because I don't think it really works properly

@Andrew999 How you performed right-click scan?
I tested it recently and it worked successfully. Right click on executable file -> Choose Analyze with Crystal Security.

shell_integration-png.70894

Regards,
Kardo

Attachments

• Shell_integration.png
    Shell_integration.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 487
Reactions: Logethica

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Not working on my system :(

@RmG152
  1. Please try to disable and re-enable Shell integration via Settings.
  2. Please be sure that Shell integration executable launched successfully (you can see Shell integration file under Overview section)
  3. Go to secondary drive -> Right click on one executable file (e.g. .exe) and then Choose: Analyze with Crystal Security.
  4. Finally you should see result under Overview section.
Please note that you may not see notification when file is safe (depends on your settings).

Report back here.

Regards,
Kardo

Reactions: Logethica and scot
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.