Cut off (today) from MalwareTips. I wonder, why?

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Today I realized, not for the first time, how MT is truly one of my primary "go to" sites!:cool: This became a cold hard truth when I could not log in to the site,:oops: not since a very early hour, this morning, when the sun had not yet risen. I was wondering, did anyone else have to deal with "Unable to find www.malwaretips.com" or "Unable to locate URL...be sure you did not enter incomplete name such as ww.malwartips.com".
I'd tried different browsers & I even tried different computers, but still no MT.:( I was beginning to worry a bit, imaging "..oh, no. I hope MalwareTips' servers weren't hit by the Heartbleed virus" & "I wonder if MT, since they advise so many on the subject of secure browsing, if they were somehow targeted by:eek: vengeful Hackers..?!!?"
So, I just wanted to know if I was the only one this happened to. I was wondering if any others, like me have experienced this, and come to find they too were feeling MT withdrawl?:p:D
I, for one, am glad it's over. It's good to be back!:rolleyes:
*laughing*:D:D:D as I am saying this right before I say "Good night!";)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Yes, MT was down my friend, I had the same issues :D
ha! MT is indeed becoming my primary "go to" sites too, it's really annoying for me when it was down, I was blaming my internet connection, when I opened google then I realize that MT was down :(

Good night buddy :)
Rahadian, it's a relief to find we think alike!;) ..and yes, I was first was inclined to question my system & connection too.:oops: When I was able to log onto other sites, my concerns turned toward MT, & found myself imagining our secure security site had possibly:eek: been targeted. It's challenging to hold positive thoughts when one's imagination runs wild,:confused: but realizing we are not the only ones helped, & a very restful night's sleep followed reading others' posts here, particularly yours!:D
No doubt! I believe so, I even typing this post while in the middle of class :D
it's 3:42 PM here, happy surfing my friend ;)
Smooth surfing to you too, with hopes you'll ace your class!:)

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Today I realized, not for the first time, how MT is truly one of my primary "go to" sites!:cool: This became a cold hard truth when I could not log in to the site,:oops: not since a very early hour, this morning, when the sun had not yet risen. I was wondering, did anyone else have to deal with "Unable to find www.malwaretips.com" or "Unable to locate URL...be sure you did not enter incomplete name such as ww.malwartips.com".
I'd tried different browsers & I even tried different computers, but still no MT.:( I was beginning to worry a bit, imaging "..oh, no. I hope MalwareTips' servers weren't hit by the Heartbleed virus" & "I wonder if MT, since they advise so many on the subject of secure browsing, if they were somehow targeted by:eek: vengeful Hackers..?!!?"
So, I just wanted to know if I was the only one this happened to. I was wondering if any others, like me have experienced this, and come to find they too were feeling MT withdrawl?:p:D
I, for one, am glad it's over. It's good to be back!:rolleyes:
*laughing*:D:D:D as I am saying this right before I say "Good night!";)

Your not alone on does feelings my friend :mad:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.