Status
Not open for further replies.

hakah

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
It is good to hear that the response is very good for this special giveaway held by both Malware Tips and Cyber Ghost. But the bad news is I am quite sure that most of this Forum Members especially OLD MEMBERS may not have the chances or time to grab one license like me for instance. I really hope that it will be much better if you can reserve at least a certain quantity of licenses for Forum Members to apply via Forum Giveaway requests. This Giveaway I reckon most users surely not Malware Tips Members have got most of the serial codes as 15,000 keys has been all given away before 1300 this afternoon.
Hope ALL Staff Members and Moderators here can consider it in NEXT SPECIAL BIG GIVEAWAY EVENT!
Many thanks!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I think it's just first in first serve.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
The keys went down a lot faster that I have imagined..Next time we will do one with 30.000 keys!! :p . I have talked with CyberGhost to give us 50 keys to give away to our members who did not manage to get a key. So if you have a history at MalwareTips (Regular Members + 100 posts and above), or made good helpful posts, and you did not manage to get a key just send me a PM.
Please keep in mind that we will compare you email from here to the 15.000 that were registered at CyberGhost. If you got a key, please do no ask for another one.

Again, this is an offer for our established members....if you have just 1 or 99 posts please do not ask a for a key. And don't bother making posts to reach the "Regular Member" rank as that will not count. : )

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
i missed it can u give me one? @Jack
I'm sorry to hear this, however you are new member...these 50 keys are meant for the active and with some history here.... If there will be any keys left after this, I'll send you one! : )

Reactions: fitz and ma7um

ma7um

Level 1
Jul 30, 2014
opss sorry did not saw it.....waiting for next time....

I'm sorry to hear this, however you are new member...these keys are meant for the active and with some history here.... If there will be any keys left after this, I'll send you one! : )

ok bro...and thnx....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jack

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Update: Two licenses sent to members. @lav2 and @Detection

First, I don't usually do this, but I have TWO CyberGhost VPN licenses available.

Only available for existing members of malwaretips.com.

Last edited:
Reactions: lav2

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Next time mention date and time(GMT/UTC) of starting for this type of giveaway.

Best start at +0000 UTC .

hakah

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
Much appreciated if any member can provide the download link for the Snowden Edition. Many thanks!

D

Deleted member 178

does cyberghost is really efficient ? i forgot to grab a key but i prefer some input first about it

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
does cyberghost is really efficient ? i forgot to grab a key but i prefer some input first about it
It's a very good program, the servers are fast (for the special edition/premium) and its easy to use. Try it!

Much appreciated if any member can provide the download link for the Snowden Edition. Many thanks!
There is no special download for the Snowden, Premium or Free version... there is only one version of CyberGhost available for download. (which you can download from here: http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en/download )
The difference between these versions is done by the number of servers that you can use. Once you have installed this program, you can use the key to unlock the servers from your subscription. (and you will basically have the Snowden Edition)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rus Anca
D

Deleted member 178

indeed it is the fastest one i used until now, it is pity that i have to connect to USA because Singapore (closest to me) is for premium plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.