Dark Leopard for Windows 8 / 8.1 - Visual Style Theme

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Scroll down for more information. All credits to author, see link below.

___dark_leopard____for_windows_8_8_1_by_sagorpirbd-d73iuin.png

Download:
http://fav.me/d73iuin

Visual Style Name: "Dark Leopard" & "Dark Leopard Basic"
Author: sagorpirbd | View Gallery
Release Date: 25 January 2014
Update Release Date: 27 January 2014

Requirements:
  • Aero compatible
  • Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
  • Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Hi i'm planning to use 3rd party themes to my win 8. So my question is is it safe to use 3rd party themes, and it also requires to patch right so if i patch my windows files to install themes, does it cause any damage to my system in any case? plz help me out1

DaZa9

Level 8
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
Hi i'm planning to use 3rd party themes to my win 8. So my question is is it safe to use 3rd party themes, and it also requires to patch right so if i patch my windows files to install themes, does it cause any damage to my system in any case? plz help me out1
Nope it won't cause any damage, just use the patch I attached it should work well, you can restore the changes you made by the patch it has that feature too.

Mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
wow this looks absolutely amazing. i like the 8.1 UI but this is really something else..

thanks for sharing

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.