darko990's config

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Smart config, efficient and security programs that are light on hardware.

This is my favorite part of the configgie...

On-demand scanners:
MBAM
Herdprotect

Privacy and Optimisation:
Ccleaner
Backup and Recovery:
Comodo Backup
Web Browser:
Pale Moon x64
Extensions and Plugins:
Bluhell Firewall 2.5.1

Bluhell Firewall is the BEST, waaaay lighter and simplier then bloaty AdblockPlus

Last edited:

darko999

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2014
Smart config, efficient and security programs that are light on hardware.

This is my favorite part of the configgie...

On-demand scanners:
MBAM
Herdprotect

Privacy and Optimisation:
Ccleaner
Backup and Recovery:
Comodo Backup
Web Browser:
Pale Moon x64
Extensions and Plugins:
Bluhell Firewall 2.5.1

Bluhell Firewall is the BEST, waaaay lighter and simplier then bloaty AdblockPlus

Yea man gotta love that startup speed with no freezes at all, ABP or ABL are heavier and slower ; )

Last edited:

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Yea man gotta love that startup speed with no freezes at all, ADB or ABL are heavier and slower ; )

exactly the Bluhell has no impact that I can notice, and it can shut off or on with a single click, no-restart required,(blocks adds on youtube too!) Only a little RAM consumption.

AdblockPlus was ok in firefox, but when I had it on Opera, it would add up tp 9 more seconds to open browser, and 35,000-100+ks more RAM.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.