Expired DAYU Disk Master Professional (100% discount)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
DAYU Disk Master Professional (100% discount)
promo page:http://sharewareonsale.com/s/dayu-disk-master-giveaway-sale

0EB0R-N3R2H-GTMKT-VXVLS-SDVEN

About:
DAYU Disk Master Professional is an all-in-one data protection program for your computer: DAYU Disk Master Professional offers a variety of features — including drive/partition/system backup & restore, drive/partition/system copy/move/resize, hard drive health monitoring, virtual disk, secure disk, and RAM disk — that help you with different aspects of data backup, protection, and security.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
It's always recommended to make a backup of important data before working with a program like a Dayu DiskMaster. Before when I was a beginner and hadn't a big experience with computers I crashed my OS with partitioning programs for many times. The most annoying was to recover the important data that I kept on disc C:. Then, being smarter I started saving it on disk D:. However, it is still recommended to back up and store on external devices like : usb stick, hard drive, dvd/cd

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.