Desktops Show Off!

R

RigorMortis

I like sitting in the dark (blinds down) so having it all black is nice to the eyes ;)
R09uFpm.png

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Since I went to Windows 8, I figured I'd update my desktop screenshot here. I have almost 300 wallpapers so I wouldn't pay too much attention to it. It's always changing.

s6TQFm0.jpg

Last edited:

NatsuruHaveALife :D

Level 2
Verified
May 18, 2015
Upgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro. I like it enough to use it as Main OS. HDMI Output plus 1920x1080, and HD Anime/Movie Collection is beautiful. Also, as you can see from screenshot, I am retesting My age old standby Free AV. This was my old always recommended one. As FP rates increased, I stopped recommending it. Now, A good friend is fixing to get a new 8.1 Laptop, and I am trying to see if i should recommend Avast again or AVG. I have AVG too, its AVG Ultimate. Comodo Does excellent too, from previous usage. But since he isn't the most Tech Savvy, (just got a new PC and never owned one) Trying to find a rock solid one with minimal false positives. Pretty Much Set and forget. I had 7 But switched to Windows 8.1 as i use them interchangeably on dual hard drives anyway, But now i only have 8.1, though could install 7 whenever. I installed this partially to tutor him on Windows 8.1. And give him my expertise.

Attachments

• Windows 8.1.jpg
    Windows 8.1.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 380

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.