Desktops Show Off!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
igwUqyK.jpg

Information is displayed on the top left corner ;)

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
My current desktop. (One of 294 wallpapers - give or take - only about 20-30 are in auto switch at one time). It's funny how my rain meter is always telling me to rest. I haven't slept in at least 35 hours. Been in pain unfortunately. Time for me to sleep now I think.

By the way if someone happens to know how to get multi wallpapers in Linux and have them change on a time set, let me know. Would seriously appreciate it.

Capture.png

NatsuruHaveALife :D

Level 2
Verified
May 18, 2015
My current desktop. (One of 294 wallpapers - give or take - only about 20-30 are in auto switch at one time). It's funny how my rain meter is always telling me to rest. I haven't slept in at least 35 hours. Been in pain unfortunately. Time for me to sleep now I think.

By the way if someone happens to know how to get multi wallpapers in Linux and have them change on a time set, let me know. Would seriously appreciate it.

Capture.png
Teh Black Rock Shooter :D

Level 2
Verified
May 18, 2015
Custom Windows.jpg

Black Wolf Extreme + Mac OSX Snow Leopard. Had these from a while back.
mac.jpg

Attachments

• Custom Windows.jpg
    Custom Windows.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Custom Windows.jpg
    Custom Windows.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 269
  • Custom Windows.jpg
    Custom Windows.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 319
  • Custom Windows.jpg
    Custom Windows.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 271
Reactions: Venustus

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Teh Black Rock Shooter :D

Don't know a damn thing about Black Rock Shooter, I just love the hell out of the wallpapers of it. Dark and good on the eyes. And I love the art style and look of the characters.

Zorin Is cool. Debian Works pretty good for me too. Never tried zorin.

It's stable but without the graphic drivers it's a big laggy. Had a real fun time getting Nvidia drivers installed. Had to do it by terminal for the most part. It has components of Wine installed and for whatever reason, i had to uninstall one of them to get Nvidia drivers installed. I never had any luck with Debian. I forget exactly why since I haven't bothered with it a very long time.

Reactions: Venustus

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
Gnome Shell 3.14
Theme: Cilioria-Tertia-Shell theme
ZSH Shell
Oh My ZSH Theme: af-magic
Wallpaper: Default Debian Jessie wallpaper

Tho I am already a bit bored of Gnome to be honest, but still quite light. Under 350mb RAM with Browser, GEDIT, 2 Terminals running.

8WOhwtb.jpg

Level 2
Verified
May 18, 2015
Don't know a damn thing about Black Rock Shooter, I just love the hell out of the wallpapers of it. Dark and good on the eyes. And I love the art style and look of the characters.

It's stable but without the graphic drivers it's a big laggy. Had a real fun time getting Nvidia drivers installed. Had to do it by terminal for the most part. It has components of Wine installed and for whatever reason, i had to uninstall one of them to get Nvidia drivers installed. I never had any luck with Debian. I forget exactly why since I haven't bothered with it a very long time.
Used to not have a non-free firmware/ hardware driver iso. thats probably why.

Level 2
Verified
May 18, 2015
Gnome Shell 3.14
Theme: Cilioria-Tertia-Shell theme
ZSH Shell
Oh My ZSH Theme: af-magic
Wallpaper: Default Debian Jessie wallpaper

Tho I am already a bit bored of Gnome to be honest, but still quite light. Under 350mb RAM with Browser, GEDIT, 2 Terminals running.

8WOhwtb.jpg
GNOME, can be irritating sometimes. prefer cinnamon usually, but GNOME is my second choice.

Level 2
Verified
May 18, 2015
This drawing here happens to be mine. and my wallpaper for now. first drawing since i was 12. not bad for like 10 minutes. outlining the character and everything. Japanese was my first time writing kanji too. Nagisa from clannad. Its not complete yet. thats just the basic outline/ practice drawing to get the hang of it.

Attachments

• First drawing in 10 years.jpg
    First drawing in 10 years.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 329
Last edited by a moderator:

xxtoss23

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
This drawing here happens to be mine. and my wallpaper for now. first drawing since i was 12. not bad for like 10 minutes. outlining the character and everything. Japanese was my first time writing kanji too. Nagisa from clannad. Its not complete yet. thats just the basic outline/ practice drawing to get the hang of it.
tumblr_inline_mp6la80Gtn1qz4rgp.gif

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.