Desktops Show Off!

M

MalwareT

Here's mine again :) Power of Open Source :cool:

2015-08-19_124125.jpg

2015-08-19_124147.jpg

I will post screenshot from my Mint XFCE machine later ;)

FireShootSK

Level 17
Verified
Feb 17, 2015
Shot from notebook. I'm using text based web browser on terminal (w3m) because is fast and i spend long time on 4chan/reddit and is faster not open all images. Music player is cmus because all i want simple player.
2015-08-22-232626_1366x768_scrot.png

Reactions: arslan ejaz

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Been years since I've done some proper desktop ricing, after a whole lot of some what tedious config/TXT editing I'm satisfied.

You can see a preview of it in motion with music below.
The motion only comes to life when there's music playing as you can see in at the start.

Reactive Desktop:
Mr_X.png

CycloneTutorials

May 19, 2011
That's some elegant looking desktop. Can't believe you've been sticking with Rainmeter all these years. What theme is that?

P.S Mind sharing that wallpaper? (Y)

Been years since I've done some proper desktop ricing, after a whole lot of some what tedious config/TXT editing I'm satisfied.
[/QUOT

CycloneTutorials

May 19, 2011
That's some elegant looking desktop. Can't believe you've been sticking with Rainmeter all these years. What theme is that?

P.S. Mind sharing that wallpaper? (Y)

[/QUOT

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.