Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Following the official release of Windows 10 by Microsoft on July 29, Doctor Web wants users to know that all the Dr.Web products in its tenth series for Windows are compatible with the new OS.

Windows 10 is supported by Dr.Web Security Space and Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows, and Dr.Web Desktop Security Suite (including the version that supports centralised administration) which is part of Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite. The new OS version is also supported by Dr.Web AV-Desk software which facilitates the delivery of the Dr.Web Anti-virus service.

КThe Dr.Web CureIt! utility, which is available free of charge to home users, works under Windows 10 too.

Users who previously downloaded Dr.Web Security Space and wish to use the software under Windows 10 must download it again from Doctor Web's site.

Once again, please note that Windows 10 is supported only by Dr.Web 10.0 products. Therefore, Doctor Web recommends that all those who use earlier versions of its anti-virus and plan to upgrade to Windows 10 switch to the current, tenth version of Dr.Web.
http://news.drweb.com/show/?i=9540&lng=en&c=5

M

MalwareT

Dr.Web Cure it! is amazing tool i use it when i help with malware removal :)

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Salutations, Friends!

Tried Dr.Web Security Space Beta 11 yesterday with Windows 10.
And it broke my internet connect until I completely uninstalled the above!

Maybe, I will try version Dr.Web Security Space 10 sometime this evening.

Kind regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.