Expired Dr.Web Security Space - 3 months - till 20 May

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Dr.Web Security Space

9ver_ss_150x209_en_shild.png

3 months till 20 May
Collect keys as you need

Fake Email works
-------------------------------------------

Promo Link
https://www.drweb.com/kod/?lng=ru

Promo Code

ЛИДЕР
лидер
--------------------------------------------

UQPGNQBy.png

TrFSofPv.png

Last edited:

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
The code is not working. The correct code is лидер

You can't use fake email because you'll receive the key through it.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Limited IP address

I got 3 keys - then block me

RuJN

Level 2
Verified
Feb 8, 2014
This is not fake mail, that's temporary email.
You won't be able to contact support (it is not included in free licenses though), to send viruses with a possibility of getting a response quickly, to use MY DRWEB services in case of using such an email.

Reactions: Malware1

vmserv

Level 2
Verified
Apr 18, 2014
Thank you for the giveaway information. Was able to obtain the license code to my email.

Dr.Web and Kaspersky are both based in Russia and have similar detections, but I will use Dr.Web for testing.

Thanks!

RuJN

Level 2
Verified
Feb 8, 2014
Can you give me an example?
Kaspersky is better in detecting malware (viruses), but DrWeb is good (still not the best) in detecting adware (not ransomeware, Kaspersky is also god at it, but toolbars etc.)
Kaspersky is much better in proactive protection.
They both are the best in curing active infection, rootkits as well.

vmserv

Level 2
Verified
Apr 18, 2014
Well, it is a bit hard to say but last time I checked, detection rates were similar. Since both are Russian based, I would expect a more of a localized detection (files originating from the region).

I will update you on this when I test Dr.Web. Dr.Web lacks a full GUI. I also remember there was similar removal techniques but I am not too clear on that at the moment.

RuJN

Level 2
Verified
Feb 8, 2014
DrWeb is good at detecting local adware, but threats are international on the web, so Kaspersky would be probably better to protect from them.

P>S. I'm using DrWeb myself :)

Reactions: Malware1

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Well, it is a bit hard to say but last time I checked, detection rates were similar. Since both are Russian based, I would expect a more of a localized detection (files originating from the region).

I will update you on this when I test Dr.Web. Dr.Web lacks a full GUI. I also remember there was similar removal techniques but I am not too clear on that at the moment.

Sorry, I thought you mean detection names, not rates.

Reactions: vmserv

vmserv

Level 2
Verified
Apr 18, 2014
Sorry, I thought you mean detection names, not rates.

I should of been more clear of what I have stated, apologies. Of course, most Anti-VIrus companies would have similar detection names such as Trojan.Downloader, ZBot and Trojan.Random etc. There are some that doesn't apply to this rule such as BitDefender, Qihoo 360 own engines and Trend Micro on the borderline side.

namphuong

Level 1
Sep 15, 2012
can you send me one key dr web? thank

edit: thank i got 3 key on web. may be get maximum on 1 ip

Last edited by a moderator:

lampone

Oct 22, 2013
I guess I know the answer...but does the software merge the keys when you enter them? In other words, if I enter 3 consecutive license keys for 3months each, does it gonna give me 9 moths use of the program?

schovinist

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
I guess I know the answer...but does the software merge the keys when you enter them? In other words, if I enter 3 consecutive license keys for 3months each, does it gonna give me 9 moths use of the program?
No, won't give! Only 90 days!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.