Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Russian anti-virus company Doctor Web has updated its virus databases to version 9.0 in Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 10.0, Dr.Web Anti-virus 9.0 and 10.0 for Linux, and Dr.Web Anti-virus 10.0 for Mac OS X, as well as in Dr.Web Anti-virus for Unix Servers, Dr.Web Anti-virus for Internet Gateways Unix, Dr.Web Anti-virus for Unix Mail Servers and Dr.Web Anti-virus for Novell Storage Services 6.0.2.9.

The update, which contributes to faster database downloading for all the above-listed Dr.Web products, will accelerate system startups and the launch time of the Dr.Web anti-virus.

The products will utilise the same scanning module (version 7).

Version 9 databases are already being used by Dr.Web Security Space, Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows 10.0 and the curing utilities Dr.Web CureIt! and Dr.Web CureNet!.

The update, which is 140 MB in size, will be downloaded and installed automatically. Users of Dr.Web for Linux will need to restart the daemon drweb-configd.
http://news.drweb.com/show/?c=5&i=9253&lng=en

Reactions: Moose and omidomi

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Dr.Web is good av but slow down pc very much!
i install (version9) last 6month ,after restart my system its 5 minutes late to boot.
after start up Dr.Web blocked my internet conection(i do't know why?!).
this accident make a bad efficacy for my idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.