Driver fusion Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
May 27, 2014
Ive never used this before and i noticed it has a free version and premium i dont want any other features just removal of my drivers and on premium it says it has enhanced removal mode.

driver fusion free cant delete entries currently protected, locked or in use by the operating system, other users, or programs.

But wont these entries get deleted on restart with the free version or not at all? as i dont really wanna buy the premium and im not sure how good the free version is, i always used DDU on my windows 8.1 until i read somewhere it can delete windows 8.1 files and that driver version is there much more safe and better version.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Try uninstalling drivers using control panel and then run DDU for effective cleanup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.