Expired Driver Magician v.4.5 [GOTD]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Driver Magician v.4.5 [GOTD]

promo page:http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/driver-magician-4-5/

About:
Driver Magician offers a professional solution for device drivers backup, restoration, update and removal in Windows operating system.
It identifies all the hardware in the system, extracts their associated drivers from the hard disk and backs them up to a location of your choice.
Then when you format and reinstall/upgrade your operating system, you can restore all the “saved” drivers just as if you had the original driver diskettes in your hands.
After one system reboot, your pc will be loaded and running with the required hardware drivers.

Driver Magician has a built in database of the latest drivers with the ability to go to the Internet to receive the driver updates. It saves lots of time to find the correct drivers and mature drivers will obviously increase the performance of hardware.
If there are unknown devices in your PC, Driver Magician helps you detect them easily and quickly with its built in hardware identifier database.

Key Features:
Back up device drivers of your computer in four modes
Restore device drivers from backup in one mouse click
Update device drivers of your PC to improve system performance and stability
Uninstall device drivers
Live Update device identifier database and driver update database
Detect unknown devices
Get detailed information of the hardware drivers
Clone all drivers to an auto-setup package (.EXE), so you can restore drivers without installing Driver Magician.

ahmad123

Level 4
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
Update is fast. A scan of my system shows 5 drivers which should be updated according to the program. I have a newly installed system, was installed about two, three month ago. I know, that I have the latest drivers. But imagine a Drivers “Update” program, which does not detect a single driver to be updated. Impossible

Morro

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
Update is fast. A scan of my system shows 5 drivers which should be updated according to the program. I have a newly installed system, was installed about two, three month ago. I know, that I have the latest drivers. But imagine a Drivers “Update” program, which does not detect a single driver to be updated. Impossible

Well I installed Vista in December, and fully updated it, and I just checked with the free version of Driver Booster from IObit and no updates required. :) ( So it is possible ... depending on how much a person has updated his/her computer. )

EDIT: For the fun of it I will see what this program tells me. :D

EDIT 2: LoL Driver Magician thought I hat the GeForce Drivers 340.52 installed even though I use the 341.44 drivers. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Exterminator

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
These driver softwares IMO are not necessary and can cause more harm than good.I would caution anyone using these. Just because these programs are free does not exactly make them good.If I were to use one I would use a program from a well established & trustworthy vendor.

Morro

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
These driver softwares IMO are not necessary and can cause more harm than good.I would caution anyone using these. Just because these programs are free does not exactly make them good.If I were to use one I would use a program from a well established & trustworthy vendor.

I agree, I only installed them to see what they would show, both programs are already gone from my Hard drive. :)

Reactions: Borce

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.