Expired Easter game from CyberGhost

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

schovinist

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
The character of Ghostie rescues Easter from agents of NSA. Play and win a special prize - the free and safe Internet without restriction with CyberGhost VPN.
Help easter Ghostie with its fight against big, bad guys and win a special prize - CyberGhost Premium for only $20.04 at a discount 71%. Consolation prizes - CyberGhost Special Edition for 1 month free.<br/><br/>Everything that you need to make, it to play easter game, forcing down from feet of bad guys (The Big. Bad Guy). The more the better! Be convinced that you don't touch Ghostie! It will manage to you in some points.

Screenshot.jpg

Anoop

Apr 2, 2014
I got the key, But when I tried to add it to my subscription, it said the Special Edition 4 promo will expire in 1 month. So will it overwrite my previous subscription or add to it? :/

schovinist

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
Consolation prizes - CyberGhost Special Edition or CyberGhost Premium for 1 month free.

katheryn

Level 1
Apr 19, 2014
I also got the 30 days license key :)
In this plan, Netherlands server is added in place on Switzerland server

zDnzMBL.png

Create new account at Cyberghost and use that 30 days promo key

Last edited by a moderator:

Hackerz

Apr 12, 2014
<div class="enter_content" style="display: none;">
remove "display:none" using firebug and you can enter another mail without need to play the game.

Activate this key until 15th of May 2014. It is no longer available after that. Warm Wishes For a Wonderful Easter!

I recommend buying this VPN.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.