Expired Easter Giveaway on Softpedia

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Maagiz

Level 1
Jan 4, 2012
Last time i won eset key, and i received some key but i did not worked and they did not replyed to my messages about it.
Also eset told that key is not for their product. :(

Reactions: Malware1

yhadie69

Mar 10, 2014
The best thing in this giveaway is that Softpedia offers unlimited keys at Ashampoo products and it don't have any activation period.
But, you have to be in a contest in order to win a license of ESET from those 51 offered. o_O. The same with Ad-Aware, but with 100 licenses.

One more thing - iolo System Mechanic giveaway dosesn't work. It says "Guru Meditation".
ashampoo software is always free, u can get it without folowing contest :cool:

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
Some ok stuff, some not so much but the price is right :)

Last edited:

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
I think its the same key for everyone. Getting the same key in multiple emails.
@Fantasy Block Register.exe and AutoUpdate.exe in windows firewall for outbound communication and then register ASC. You will get 365 days validity.

schovinist

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
Thanks... but it only have me 183 days.
Screenshot.jpg

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Does this different from AdFender a lot, or are similar? (Looking at IE)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Does this different from AdFender a lot, or are similar? (Looking at IE)

I tried both and compared them, I didn't really see much difference. AdFender which is totally freeware perform just as well at blocking ads, for the extras offered with AdGuard just install WOT and Netcraft Toolbar both freeware and you have the same features.

For the speed difference which Adguard keeps talking about, I see no difference then using AdFender, HostsMan, Adblock Edge and Adblock extensions. Probably just a promotional campaign to get users to try it.

Enjoy!! :D

Reactions: KaptainBug

ramonjosegn

Level 1
Verified
Jan 16, 2013
here the link only works with firefox - give it a try :)

I visit in the morning and show Iobit have problems with the donwnload

I visit in the night... and now show all licences are sending

I have a license for a "Contest winner" but I am not using, I can send to you if your need

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.