Not open for further replies.

Piteko21

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
Is Apple’s wildly popular iPhone series hiding spyware that can collect information about users without their knowledge. As thoroughly as developers have dug through Apple’s iOS code over the past seven and a half years, one would think functionality like that would have been unearthed by now. According to NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, however, iPhones are capable of activating “special software” behind the scenes that collects information about users, who are completely oblivious to the fact that their phones are gathering this sensitive data...

(please, read all the article).

oneeye

Level 4
Verified
Jul 14, 2014
This is my post on BGR in response to the article.

If you want to know about I-phone insecurity,then read all about Apple at this experts website.
Www.Zdziarsky.com Because he is the one who FIRST discovered the back door in Apples I-phones. Which he never received recognition from Apple for. Just Google his name and Apple backdoors and see all the articles about it. Now, most of these security leaks were fixed in ios 8.x but I think that there is still a possibility of leaks,but not as bad as before. Snowden may not be up on the latest,so untill he elaborates, see what a forensic expert says. Jonathan Zdziarsky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.