Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 10 - 1 year license for free (Poland only)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

silencer39

Sep 23, 2014
I have tried various email addresses.
I get each time the message: "Please enter a valid email address."
Does anyone have a license for me? Would be happy

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
This is only for Polish subscribers. My EAM license is about ready to expire. Anymore spare keys here. :) I would love one if anyone is feeling generous. Thanks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2913

I get a general process error too. My EAM license is about ready to expire. Anymore spare keys here. :) I would love one if anyone is feeling generous. Thanks.
http://www.darmowe-proxy.pl/index.php

This proxy site still worked here.
I too was getting general processing error.

Fill name, email & password, then remove all the ticks on the top black bar of proxy & then continue. This worked here.

Try this.

1Renato1

Jul 4, 2015
I get a general process error too :( Tried everything :( If someone still have some keys please send me one. Thanks

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
seems it doesn't work anymore...it is not accepting email address......

Emsisoft

From Emsisoft
Verified
Developer
Jul 27, 2013
Guys, please note that this promo is intended for users from Poland only, sorry. It's a deal with a local magazine that pays for the licenses, so please expect that our systems will block illegal key obtaining attempts via proxies. Even if you manage to get a key, we reserve the right to disable them at any time via online updates, based on your IP which must be in Poland.

We frequently provide free licenses for giveaways at MalwareTips anyway, so there isn't really a point in trying to fool us. Honestly it makes me sad to see that the forum admins here even support actions like that by promoting these links. :(

Think: Would you trust your safety to a stolen airbag in your car too?

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
Guys, please note that this promo is intended for users from Poland only, sorry. It's a deal with a local magazine that pays for the licenses, so please expect that our systems will block illegal key obtaining attempts via proxies. Even if you manage to get a key, we reserve the right to disable them at any time via online updates, based on your IP which must be in Poland.

We frequently provide free licenses for giveaways at MalwareTips anyway, so there isn't really a point in trying to fool us. Honestly it makes me sad to see that the forum admins here even support actions like that by promoting these links. :(

Think: Would you trust your safety to a stolen airbag in your car too?

@Emsisoft sorry about this but when there is something for free people tend to go for it anyhow just like me.... MalwareTips members didn't intended to offend you in anyway and I hope moderators will take appropriate action to the post. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.