Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 10 - 1 year license for free (Poland only)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beta

Level 1
Verified
Dec 4, 2013
For general processing error: Use Symbol in password liks password should be Beta#Bap

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
well, the symbol trick took away the error. but now it says to enter a valid email address. this is a tuffy!

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Guys, please note that this promo is intended for users from Poland only, sorry. It's a deal with a local magazine that pays for the licenses, so please expect that our systems will block illegal key obtaining attempts via proxies. Even if you manage to get a key, we reserve the right to disable them at any time via online updates, based on your IP which must be in Poland.

We frequently provide free licenses for giveaways at MalwareTips anyway, so there isn't really a point in trying to fool us. Honestly it makes me sad to see that the forum admins here even support actions like that by promoting these links. :(

Think: Would you trust your safety to a stolen airbag in your car too?

Hi,

Personally, I don't use this product but I want other users to enjoy it. If you are really from emsisoft don't block the keys for non polish users, plz :) Let them enjoy it ;)

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Is a key possible for a member like me who doesn't post much but loves reading the forum? :)

Axel

Verified
Dec 5, 2014
Are there any keys left? I really need one as my EAM key has expired for quite some time...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.