App Review Emsisoft Anti-Malware 10 BETA Test and Review (MalwareDoctor)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Smoke

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2014
Nice Review, I recently updated to the beta to try it out and so far it seems good. The scans are extremely fast, a quick scan for me managed 58921 files in 12 seconds. (You can see the exact time and what it was scanning for by clicking the "View Report" button.) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MDTechVideos

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
at least on my end am running windows 10 TP 10056 with no problems so far... however windows 10 is not currently supported
Keep in mind that Windows 10 TP is not officially supported. If it works well on your system, that's fine. But it may break in some way or another.

kiric96

Level 19
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2014
Keep in mind that Windows 10 TP is not officially supported. If it works well on your system, that's fine. But it may break in some way or another.
you dont need to remember me that, i just was saying that the software is stable on windows 10, however emsi is not a complicated product so if it break at some point it wouldnt be hard to fix it...

Alexstrasza

Level 4
Verified
Mar 18, 2015
Im tracking down the perfect a/v, i heard malware dr. Knows which one it really is. Btw headed to main forums soon if i cannot fix hidbth.sys tdss found along with rogue k. and power eraser.
Not sure what you're getting at here, but you cannot remove Alureon with RogueKiller and Norton Power Eraser :D get malware removal assistance, that thing is a piece of (malware) work.

Reactions: kiric96

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.