Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 1YEAR (24Hours - 07.12.2017)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Right button on the icon of the taskbar / Protection status / Activate all components.
I should have added that what was strange was. The EAM icon completely disappeared when I shut down protection bribon77. I had no way to do that. I started EAM from the app menu, but it would not go to the system tray after I closed it. And again, it would not let me add a check mark in each individual protection module.

Reactions: vtqhtr413
D

Deleted member 178

I should have added that what was strange was. The EAM icon completely disappeared when I shut down protection bribon77. I had no way to do that. I started EAM from the app menu, but it would not go to the system tray after I closed it. And again, it would not let me add a check mark in each individual protection module.
Do you have other security products installed?

Solarquest

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
@Wordward,
Are you using it in a VM?
I had the same issue after the last update on 2 systems.
On one system, a reboot and a new update that took a while helped; on another, in a VM, I restored a previous snapshot, updated Emsi. I had the same issue, I waited for 15-20 min, started the update process again and then all protection got enabled.

Tiny

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 29, 2016
Tested on my laptop and workstation and it seems to be really unobtrusive

Quite so. Been meaning to get a scanner to compliment my CF, other than WD that I've been using for a while. Avast though good, didn't do it for me. Just a personal thing.

My laptop felt more responsive upon rebooting and I like that it's more or less a set and forget solution. Perfect since I hardly ever install new applications, just run updates on what I have.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
There is a link on the chip.de website saying that some people have experienced problems during installation and to contact support as @Umbra and others have stated Capture.PNG

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.