Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 8.1.0.40 6 months Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Emsisoftuser

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 19, 2014
Heise users get paid until 20.02.2014, 12:00 clock a 6-month license of the full version. After registration you will receive an e-mail with the download link and license key to unlock the program.

http://www.emsisoft.com/201402heise/

Instructions on how to obtain 6 Month EAM License
  • Use a German Proxy
  • Go to posted link above
  • Enter your name: Just enter email address
  • Enter your email address
  • make up a Password: Any combo of letters & numbers
  • click "Erhalten Lizenz Jetz Gratis"
  • check email you will receive a key ex. QXX-2XX-HXX-9XX
  • Click on the first link in the email to register the account ( link has Software/Account/Unlock in the URL)
  • You will be re-directed to a new page.Just close that
  • Download & Install EAM Download: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/antimalware/download/
  • enter the key you received to activate 6 months free

Last edited by a moderator:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Is there any kind of instruction for this besides a Emsisoft page to buy or download.No coupon code???

Reactions: Lailson

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
It's working!!!
You need to change IP address to Germany, and go to that link above.

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
It's working!!!
You need to change IP address to Germany, and go to that link above.
Excuse the ignorance participate because only the part of MalwareTips enchange virus, how can my Brazilian ip to a German?

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
Graças tudo funcionou aki e obrgd Emsisoftuser, meu eset ja estava expirando

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
License needs to be activated maximum 2 months after receive on the mail...

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Agreed. Works with zenmate and just added my email and last line is desired password. Nice find!

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Not because it is a generic nomenclature'' Anti malware'', as if to antivirus, different from malwarebytes, the 2 together will give one hell of a conflict.
then why do they call it antimalware when it works like antivirus?

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
then why do they call it antimalware when it works like antivirus?
All types of threat was what I said, anti malware is a generic name for antivirus, covers all variants of malware. If you want to only perform scans using Emsisoft Emergency Kit

ImtheBest

Level 2
Verified
Oct 6, 2013
I'm from US English and used a proxy too. But when activate it only gave me 3 mouths. Also don't the key supposed to be added to The Center too. Did i do something wrong,

Can someone please clarify me on this please

Thanks

Last edited:

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
I'm from US English and used a proxy too. But when activate it only gave me 3 mouths. Also don't the key supposed to be added to The Center too. Did i do something wrong,

Can someone please clarify me on this please

Thanks
Please read the bold......
Please enter your name and email address so we can send the free license (6 months) for Emsisoft Anti-Malware you. After successfully submitting your entry, you will receive an email with activation link. Click this link to activate your account and unlock the 6-month license.
Name:
email:
Desired Password:

Please turn on the return address automail@www.emsisoft.com free as trusted senders in your spam filter settings.

ImtheBest

Level 2
Verified
Oct 6, 2013
Please read the bold......
Please enter your name and email address so we can send the free license (6 months) for Emsisoft Anti-Malware you. After successfully submitting your entry, you will receive an email with activation link. Click this link to activate your account and unlock the 6-month license.
Name:
email:
Desired Password:

Please turn on the return address automail@www.emsisoft.com free as trusted senders in your spam filter settings.

Like i said I did all that "Can u Read sid_16" I have gotten all activation But it is only for 3mouths. Like i Said up TOP^^^

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
very good program to protect the system shame that only 6-months, and in addition, the program must be activated within 2 months and this is a limitation that does not suit me.:mad:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.