App Review Emsisoft Anti-Malware 9 Test Bypass [Yan Dago]

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Multo Bein!:) Although I don't speak Portuguese, I could understand a little, and enjoyed watching and listening.;)
Thanks for sharing!!:):)

FleischmannTV

Level 7
Verified
Honorary Member
Well-known
Jun 12, 2014
Since I don't understand the language this is what I've gathered from the video. The author created a program to bypass and/or kill EAM and ran it with elevated rights. In the end he was successful.

So if you want to be protected, all you need to do is answer the UAC prompt with no. If a bypass is so powerful that I have to run it deliberately and grant it admin rights, I am not so scared.

Reactions: NSG001

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.