Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware for 6 months free - Poland only

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
My messages say "activated". It means that on-line account is activated from link in message, not the program. Each message have different email and pass.

phamthimat6886

Level 1
Verified
Jan 20, 2014
Emsisoft anti malware have no private firewall.so must add install other firewall .it is the same the nod 32.do you agree with me?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This giveaway still works with Address: 87.204.153.14 Port: 8080

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.04.18_08h09m26s_001_.png

In IE got to Internet options > connections > Lan settings > Enter address & Port

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.04.18_08h11m15s_001_.png

Reactions: indra11tng

epaaeiz

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 25, 2012
Hi. Good job friends.
I have an important question:
I got my key. I am from Iran. Is this key activate the product from Poland or users form other countries can use it?
Sorry if I can't speak English good :p:D

Asterix777

Dec 10, 2011
I tried To get a key but can't connect to poland proxy))) Anybody send me the key? I have key on Bitdefender Internet Security!for 6 mounths or Bitdefender Total security for 6 mounths))

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.