Status
Not open for further replies.

salonika91

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 6, 2014
Hello.
I won a license of emsisoft antimalware but i have now comodo internet security.
I looked in virus exchange section and i saw that EAM is better than CIS
What do u suggest to me?To keep CIS or use EAM?Which is better?

EAM is and antivirus no only antimalware right?

I

illumination

If we are just talking about the AV counterparts detection then yes i agree with most above, but CIS is designed with over lapping security in mind aside from just AV signature based detection. So personally i would either use CIS or EAM. I would not combine both.. CIS by itself would be much lighter them CFW + EAM.

Y

yigido

If we are just talking about the AV counterparts detection then yes i agree with most above, but CIS is designed with over lapping security in mind aside from just AV signature based detection. So personally i would either use CIS or EAM. I would not combine both.. CIS by itself would be much lighter them CFW + EAM.
Yes I second that ;) but our guy has an EAM key, he wants to use it :D

Malakke

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 29, 2013
Just EAM (i renewed my license). Personally, i think that Windows Firewall and UAC is enough (before i had Comodo), but i like sandbox.... so maybe i buy a Sandboxie license for child's browsing.

Last edited:

salonika91

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 6, 2014
hi again guys.
I understood from your replies that worth to try EAM and installed it.I also used CFW and my pc was crashing 2-3 times in one day when EAM made update and my pc needed more time to boot.
From then i uninstall CFW and install Online armor and now i am fine. EAM+OA is much light from EAM+CFW.

Thx you all and sorry for my english :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.