Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
I want know your opinion about these software.
Speed,Support,Behavior Blocker,and detection!
User Interface is not important...

Last edited by a moderator:

GabiCRX

Level 8
Verified
Jun 24, 2011
KIS 2015 is not as good as previous versions so i choose Emsisoft, and if you combine it Comodo, Online Armor or Private firewall, you're extremely secured.

Reactions: kiric96
Y

yigido

can tou give me your reasons for your choice?
- Excellent behavioral blocker (0-day protection)
- Great detection rates
d0INv6a.png

- One of the best privacy concerned Anti-Malware (see)
- and more you can watch reviews on the forum and youtube These are my opinions if you also liked it. You can buy it. If you have more licenses maybe you can give me one :D

omidomi

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Emsisoft has the better support....at all times, even on the weekend....
support is very important!
i use Trust Port because it have very good support.
Qihoo and Avira support is good too.
but i do't know Kaspersky and emsisoft have good support or no!

Reactions: Logethica

dowN1

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 11, 2014
I've used KIS for the past few years. Can tell you it's really pain in the *ss when you're installing something and when you start an app for the first time (because it's placing them into trusted/low restricted group)..PC becomes really slow..also I have a feeling it's constantly scanning something (yes, I turned off rootkit and idle scan)
That's why I switched to Kaspersky PURE. It's much lighter on the system. Currently testing Kaspersky total security 15 and after a few days I think I still might stick to kaspersky.. It's a habit, nothing more

But gotta admit, Emsisoft is currently better security software with great detection rates and behavior blocker.
Sorry kaspersky, but my vote goes to Emsisoft.

Reactions: JimD and yigido

omidomi

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
I've used KIS for the past few years. Can tell you it's really pain in the *ss when you're installing something and when you start an app for the first time (because it's placing them into trusted/low restricted group)..PC becomes really slow..also I have a feeling it's constantly scanning something (yes, I turned off rootkit and idle scan)
That's why I switched to Kaspersky PURE. It's much lighter on the system. Currently testing Kaspersky total security 15 and after a few days I think I still might stick to kaspersky.. It's a habit, nothing more

But gotta admit, Emsisoft is currently better security software with great detection rates and behavior blocker.
Sorry kaspersky, but my vote goes to Emsisoft.
Kaspersky PURE is very expensive :confused:
thank you very much i keep in my mind this sentence : '
Emsisoft is currently better security software with great detection rates and behavior blocker.
Sorry kaspersky, but my vote goes to Emsisoft'

Reactions: Logethica and dowN1

kiric96

Level 19
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2014
I will send you a PM.
a key for emsi please i really like this AV

Emsi :D, KIS is a heavier suite, for example the other day a was making a test on my real computer, the test was to infect the system with a malware, later when i tried to clean up the mess, it was a headache, using to many CPU, explorer process restart from nowhere... at the end the system ended into an endless boot loop, well kaspersky just do that consume to much resources and when disinfecting or rolling back most of the time the repair is worst than the virus itself. and also kis is kind of buggy to many problems and compatibility issues. talking about technical support, let me tell you that at least for me, i will say that is bad, takes ages to answer you and when they do they give you forums answers.

Emsi in the other hand is light and in the same test is performed very well, as other said, make a convo in my case is emsi+private firewall

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.