App Review Emsisoft Internet Security Pack 8.1 - Malware Test 3 (Cyber Security)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014

People can talk from now till 2morrow EIS is my baby

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Venustus

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Kinda wish they would update the UI.

LET me put something to you it is not the appearance that counts but the contents. Av's remind me of EQ's & amplifiers,the more gadgets & features the technical the sound, go old with analog that produce cleaner high's, sweeter med & better low's, & the appearance of analog equipment is not enticing. So choose but choose wisely.

Reactions: looda and Venustus

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
LET me put something to you it is not the appearance that counts but the contents. Av's remind me of EQ's & amplifiers,the more gadgets & features the technical the sound, go old with analog that produce cleaner high's, sweeter med & better low's, & the appearance of analog equipment is not enticing. Some choose but choose wisely.
They need to atleast update it to a more "Modern" style.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.