Endless immortal infection? Backdoor now. LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocaine

Thread author
Jun 24, 2015
Hello good and helpfull people!

System was format 8 times about 1 months ago and rotates to another partitions, but rest partitions gets remains of infection. BEFORE 8x FORMATs - Infection takes authorization / all rights, makes it own files and folders, infect user exe / system and registry key files which were later removed by malwarebytes/hitman/adwcleaner etc. Every software detect different objectives- trojans/adware/spyware/ransomware/worms, but non of them delete it all, sometimes one soft detect 0, another 50+ infections. Antiviruses Bitdefender IS 2015/Kaspersky IS 2015 were puppets of this sh*t. Bad sectors HDD. Infection sometimes changed dns that i could not open some sites, wifi breaking down several times a day. Windows Update completly crush, system started some 15 min or cursh and not start. Many times blue screens. Few days before reinstals, system didnt want to start in any mode, i gave up. After 2-6 formats, problems still gets back, later I used every known and recommended programs to remove infections, changed all folder rights and it work. HDD Tune didnt show already bad sector on the disk! Lol i was confused. Now i want to know its over! That my little war is finished! But sometimes my Eset 8 still detect viruses though e.g i playing or do nothing. Must be backdoor. Please help.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    290.9 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.