ESET CEO accepted the Ice Bucket Challenge forwarded by Malwarebytes

M

Manzai

Thread author

ESET CEO Richard Marko accepted the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge forwarded by Malwarebytes CEO. Richard Marko shows with this his support to all ALS people as well as patients suffering from cancer. He challenges Kaspersky CEO Eugene Kaspersky, John McAfee – founder of McAfee and ESET technology guys – CTO Palo Luka, CRO Juraj Malcho and Chief Software Architect Tomas Kalab

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013

03a.gif

Reactions: Surtur and Manzai

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Greeting!:)

Wow! Qihoo CEO!
They are not fooling around. Also, I am seeing that eScan is NOT playing around too.
You better take them seriously! That is eScan & Qihoo!o_O

Kind regards,;)

Reactions: Surtur and Manzai
D

Deleted member 21043

Thread author
I did the Ice Bucket challenge, I am nominating Malwarebytes CEO. I'll email them later and send them my Ice bucket challenge for proof I did it ;)

They're products may be able to stop malware dodging the detection but let's see how good they are at dodging the ice from the bucket ;)

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
@Manzai Hehe. :D xD - This was my second attempt.
Unfortunately.. the ice cubes melted away but the water was cold enough.

Regards,
Kardo

Surtur

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 11, 2013
Ice Bucket Challenge !:D

G DATA Graphic Team - Ice Bucket

G DATA's Eddy Willems on ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Malware Threats

Reactions: Manzai

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.