Status
Not open for further replies.

jadinolf

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 20, 2014
I've been using NOD32 for years and really like it. Have it on all 4 computers.

I like it so much that I have licenses lasting to 2017.

Now I hope I'll be around to install the last one.:)

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014

Aw c'mon, don't talk about death and other things, my heart is too tender...:(

On-topic : ESET's HIPS' default settings are indeed bad...but at least, HIPS were not meant to be enabled by the beginner.

Reactions: Game Of Thrones

henerywatson

Aug 26, 2014

I already used this, but currently I am using Optimo AV antivirus software of free version. It's working fine..

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
We've ESET NOD 32 AV 7 which replaced M.S.E. on Windows 7 SP 1, and we like it a lot!:) Since I use portable browsers and portable CCleaner, I've particularly liked how ESET asks if I'd like to scan the external drive, even if it's already plugged in at start-up it's a nice feeling to have a tighter ship!;)
@jadinolf, we're counting on you to be with us well into the time which comes when ESET enters into the double digit version numbers; and while you'll be enjoying your license keys through 2017 the rest of us shall hope for ESET to be featured among our forthcoming giveaways!:D *Crosses fingers*:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.