Expired Eset Smart Security - 3 Months Free Trial!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This is working again as I just tried it again to check
Ashampoo_Snap_2015.08.03_14h36m23s_002_.png

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Yes you can. I tried it and it works for antivirus also.

But what updates? As I remember there was a German promo for 1 year eset antivirus. With those keys you could activate eset smart too. But while updating virus signature base it showed invalid username/password.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
But what updates? As I remember there was a German promo for 1 year eset antivirus. With those keys you could activate eset smart too. But while updating virus signature base it showed invalid username/password.
That was because they blacklisted those keys/activation codes. It has always been that an ESET Nod32 AV license will only work for EAV and a Smart Security license will activate both EAV & ESS

Reactions: Kantry123

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
That was because they blacklisted those keys/activation codes. It has always been that an ESET Nod32 AV license will only work for EAV and a Smart Security license will activate both EAV & ESS

I didn't know about it. Anyway, I have never checked a compatibility eset smart key for eset antivirus. I almost always have 1 year keys for eset smart/eset antivirus and eset mobile that's why I didn't think about checking it

Last edited:

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
В 3 ( третьем ) окне 3, Код Активации Есет, появляется надпись ;
Бу serinumaranın geçelilik süresi dolmuş! Подскажите Где и Как можно активировать код, что прислали на почту( по ссылке не активирует) . Спасибо.
Если истек, то я не могу ничего сделать, чтобы помочь извините :(

Кстати, мы должны использовать английский в форумах теперь

We have to use english here though.

translate.google.com

can help if you only understand russian.

Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Если истек, то я не могу ничего сделать, чтобы помочь извините :(
Кстати, мы должны использовать английский в форумах теперь
We have to use english here though.
translate.google.com
can help if you only understand russian.

Some users don't know English well to post comments in English. Using Google is also not good idea as very often it makes translation funny. However, it's better than nothing. In avast forum where I am a member there is multi language sections in different languages. so, users can post their comments in their native languages :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chromatinfish 123

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
"There was an error registering your serial number. Please contact support"
Unfortunately these have to be activated from where they were generated.The codes will not activate from within the program either.The only way (legitimate) is to activate them from the link provided in the OP or a similar link for that region.By activation I mean converting them to a Username & Password.Once converted the will activate the software by selecting "Activate with a Username and Password"

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Unfortunately these have to be activated from where they were generated.The codes will not activate from within the program either.The only way (legitimate) is to activate them from the link provided in the OP or a similar link for that region.By activation I mean converting them to a Username & Password.Once converted the will activate the software by selecting "Activate with a Username and Password"
Yes this proves my point that the giveaway is no longer active :(

The OP's link no longer works.

Of course I can still dig in to find another activation place.

EDIT: The whole turkey site shows "404 error" I will try with VPN set to turkey.

EDIT: I think I know why the link isn't working. ESET just did a full refreshment of their site which relocated a ton of links like the beta tester, support, and forum.

EDIT: Now I know how to get in hooray!
-
EDIT: Oh come on :(

@exterminator20

Yes I used VPN for Romania, got in, activated and said that the key was expired :(

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Update: I was able to get to the activation site using the link in the OP using a Hong Kong IP however once trying to activate a code it gives me the following translated error "This serinumar the geçelilik expired!".
It still gives activation codes but I get the same error with a newly generated activation code also.
I would have to say that this and any saved activation codes have expired and or been blacklisted :(

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
I managed to get the licence key via email but the ESET activation website says "The serial number you entered could not be found in our system" :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.