Expired ESET Smart Security - 90-Days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
It requires Singapore IP/Proxy, so find a working one from here or better use Hola Extension.
Promo page: http://www.eset.sg/event/ess90day/
MytA81O.png

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I think even if you get a license using singapore vpn it will be blocked after virus database update, then.

Last edited:
Reactions: A N G E L

Umut

Feb 12, 2014
I'm using Singapore VPN, but always getting this error:

Register Error(2)!

If you have any questions please contact our technical support department:
Technical Support Hotline: (65) 6297 2069
Email:support@nod32.com.sg

Reactions: A N G E L

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I have tried a few proxies and I do not think this is going to work unless you are in Singapore

The question is if this promo really works. I also tried a vpn with Singapore's Ip but couldn't get a license. Receiving the same error message posted by the user ,,Umut,, Anyway, I don't find this promo attractive to waste my time looking for the appropriate proxies.
It's very easy to get a 3 months keys using a virtual machine

Soorya

Level 1
Verified
Mar 3, 2015
The question is if this promo really works. I also tried a vpn with Singapore's Ip but couldn't get a license. Receiving the same error message posted by the user ,,Umut,, Anyway, I don't find this promo attractive to waste my time looking for the appropriate proxies.
It's very easy to get a 3 months keys using a virtual machine

Could provide link for to get a 3 months keys using a virtual machine ?

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Sorry for the inconvenience this promo caused! But it was working when I posted it yesterday morning,using cyber ghost vpn and I distributed 3 username and password from this promo with temp. mail.

upload_2015-4-6_6-47-34.png

Reactions: BoraMurdar

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Sorry for the inconvenience this promo caused! But it was working when I posted it yesterday morning,using cyber ghost vpn and I distributed 3 username and password from this promo with temp. mail.

No need to apologize.They are always worth a try just lately they seem to not work after a while or get blacklisted.

Reactions: norman and clyde

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.