Expired ESET SUITE Free for 45 days (At Least) [Chip.hu Promo]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
ESET SUITE - Free for 45 days (At Least) [Chip.hu Promo] 15/10/2014

ESET Smart Security license for Desktop License to 15/10/2014

1.ESET Smart Security
2.ESET NOD32 Antivirus
3.ESET Cyber Security Pro (for Mac)
4.ESET Cyber Security (for Mac)
5.ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux Desktop

promo page:http://www.eset.hu/chip

To get your key enter it:
name:
Code:
khejtyhk
email:

NOTE:
Use Hungaryan IP
Only 1 license / IP

ESET Mobile Security - License to 15/10/2014

promo page:http://www.eset.hu/chip_mobile

To get your key enter it:
name:
Code:
t2c7h5d7
email:

NOTE:
Use Hungaryan IP
Only 1 license / IP

About this promo:
1.CHIP magazine readers every month you can get free ESET Smart Security license. After filling out the following form valid for 1 month username and password will be sent to your specified email address. Read carefully and accurately enter the information requested. Please write retain the license, because administration may need it.

ESET Smart Security license to use any of the following programs:

ESET Smart Security
ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET Cyber Security Pro (for Mac)
ESET Cyber Security (for Mac)
ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux Desktop

Attention! If you already have installed ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus virus protection, enough to change the update settings.

2.CHIP magazine readers every month you can get free ESET Mobile Security license. After filling out the following form valid for 1 month username and password will be sent to your specified email address. Read carefully and accurately enter the information requested. Please write retain the license, because administration may need it.

Operating license of ESET Mobile Security for Android, Symbian and Windows Mobile smartphones and tablet computers can be used.

Attention! If you already have installed ESET Mobile Security antivirus protection, enough to change the update settings.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The first hurdle will be finding a Hungarian proxy that has not been used.Everyone I tried has been blocked.

legendcampos

Level 6
Verified
Aug 22, 2014
What program would you use to obtain Hungarian ip?
The program would work after activated with the ip from another region?

Thanks for sharing! :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

Yes I know this.I have tried this and many others.With 1 promo license per IP its not going to be an easy task

What program would you use to obtain Hungarian ip?
The program would work after activated with the ip from another region?

Thanks for sharing! :)
You will be able to activate the device from another region however more times than not these promo licenses for ESET obtained using an proxy are blacklisted

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
License is only valid for 30 days ?
About this promo:
1.CHIP magazine readers every month you can get free ESET Smart Security license. After filling out the following form valid for 1 month username and password will be sent to your specified email address. Read carefully and accurately enter the information requested. Please write retain the license, because administration may need it.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
31.08.2014---15.10.2014=45 days !
If it were a 90 day license that would be worth trying however for 45,well its just not much more than a 30 day trial

i have eset smart security 8 beta i guess no go for me

I am using a 1 year license on ESS Beta 8.You can just activate another license in the Beta version as you would in ESS 7

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
only 45 days? instead we could download a 30 day/100 day trial directly from their official website na. Why to register to Chip ?
If it were a 90 day license that would be worth trying however for 45,well its just not much more than a 30 day trial
Read the first post...

About this promo:

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
"CHIP magazine readers every month you can get free ESET Smart Security licens/ESET Mobile Security license !"
I still dont get it. Will they automatically send a license to our mail id or we must register all the time to renew our product ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.