Expired F-Secure Internet Security\F-Secure Mobile Security- 90 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

donbosco

Level 1
Verified
Apr 27, 2014
Hi! Should I get a key for F-Secure ? Is it a good antivirus software?

Last edited by a moderator:

audi1992

Jul 2, 2014
error.......... :(
10-16-2014%2B4-49-34%2BPM.png

minime

Level 1
Jun 21, 2013
Can someone send my a key, pretty please? I missed the promo for a couple hours! :/

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Threads are merged! Will wait for a few days, if no key receipt then thread will be moved to expired

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I can verify this is working.It is very easy to get.

1.Go to the link in the OP > requires no proxy or RU IP
2.Fill in the fields

Promo code *

Imya * >Anything

Surname * >Anything

Email *

country >pick one from dropdown

Yazыk * Language

Code with pictures *> enter Captcha

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.10.23_12h15m01s_001_.png

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Ah man , it doesn't work for me too bad :(

Does anyone got a key for me ???
How can it not work? It is working just enter the info and promo code: SECICI and it will come in your email.First email contains an email conformation link you should recieve 2 more emails one containg both product keys

Reactions: gigi64

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Is there any download link for the offline installer for the PC version(English)..? or can we use the english standalone installer from softpedia?

Still working! Can the serial work for iPhone?

Last edited by a moderator:

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I have a question for example if I formatted the system and re-installed F-Secure is able to restore my subscription? Scored in the same way as your

It's very good question but I can't give you the exact answer. You see, about 4 months ago I made a key for 10 years by adding (stacking) 3 months keys. Then, I wrote down this key and saved in microsoft document to use it in future. But after two months I decided to check it but it was refused by f secure server saying me that I entered a wrong serial. Now, I installed f-secure in virtual machine and activated with a new key and made a snapshot of vmware for testing purpose. So, I will able to reply your question a little bit later. But I recommend make a back up of OS with installed and activated f-secure with acronis or other imaging programs and keep it somewhere like on hard drive d:, usb flash...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.