Expired F-Secure Internet Security\F-Secure Mobile Security- 90 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This Promo verified as working

We're sorry
We were unable to process your request. Please try again later.
Error in e-mail delivery, please try again later.
We could not deliver the subscription key or download link to your e-mail address. Please fill in the order form at www.f-secure.com/offers/exclusive again, or contact F-Secure support at http://www.f-secure.com/en_US/support/home-office/contact-support/.

Both links & promo codes work.I imagine the above error might be due to server issues.You should just keep trying.

Reactions: dowN1

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Works but link in email gives the following error
We could not deliver the subscription key or download link to your e-mail address. Please fill in the order form at www.f-secure.com/offers/exclusive again, or contact F-Secure support at http://www.f-secure.com/en_US/support/home-office/contact-support/.

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I've been trying these promo's for months now to no avail and none seem to work, all I keep getting is ....

Even if I do get the page to generate an email to my email address, once I click on the confirm link in the email I just get the same error mentioned above. I've tried with proxy and without, Germany and U.S. it really does not matter, keep getting the same result.
If you ask me, they just don't have enough licenses to go around and instead of saying so, this is what they go and do to make it look like there is a problem with the email server.

With that being said ..... anyone got a spare key?

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
I couldn't get any of the 2 listed campaign codes to work. the one that begins with p is expired, the last one ends in the delivery error as described above.
Bummer, never tried F-Secure.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.