Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
This doesnt incluide professinal companies!
1.The pc security channel
2.Maxcyberdefense
3.Malware test
4.manzaitest
5.britec09
Edit:
6.malware doctor
7:myittech
8:cyberreview(viktik)
9:nsm0220
10:loupirade
11.Malware Geek
12.winsevenholic(stopped)
13.Mrxidus(stopped?)
Not in order of those i like more or less. Let me know if i forgot someone. Say you it can be 1, 5, as many you want :)

Last edited:
Y

yigido

None. I prefer to test and experience products for myself. That way I get a better understanding of how the software works with the OS, and how it deals with different malicious software, etc.
These guys have effort on those videos and reviews. At least, you don't like, OK but you can say "Thanks to guys fro videos but I like testing by myself". Is it really to hard to say ? Sssh..

M

Manzai

Last edited by a moderator:
I

illumination

These guys have effort on those videos and reviews. At least, you don't like, OK but you can say "Thanks to guys fro videos but I like testing by myself". Is it really to hard to say ? Sssh..
Im pretty sure he was not trying to offend anyone, just stating simply, that he prefer's to test himself instead of watching others do it, which i totally understand, as i like to test myself as opposed to watching others do it as well.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
My vote goes to @viktik

Most YouTubers seem to be clones, using the same methods as each other.
Not to say i don't dislike them :)

1: 10 links from online websites which most av companies already have real time feeds, making testing invalid.
2: malware collected from either this site or virussign, most av companies already have these samples and sigs as well.

It would be nice to see alternate ways of demonstrating a product's strength and weaknesses.

Last edited:

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
My vote goes to @viktik

Most YouTubers seem to be clones, using the same methods as each other.

1: 10 links from online websites which most av companies already have real time feeds, making testing invalid.
2: malware collected from either this site or virussign, most av companies already have these samples and sigs as well.
Does he make videos? If not maybe he could start doing some :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

Where did I say I didn't like the Youtube reviewers/testers?

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
1:the pc security channel
2:malware doctor
3:myittech
4:manzaitest
5:malware test
6:cyberreview(viktik)
7:stargatefan10( maxcyberdefence)
8:nsm0220
9:loupirade
Sorry if i forgot someone.The above list doesn't mean that this are my favorites in that particular order

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.