Filepuma.com - Do you trust it ?

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Hey guys, considering that CNET,Softonic,Brothersoft bundles "download" managers or mostly crapware, i found this website : www.filepuma.com . After more research about it, i saw that it's powered by Glarysoft (developer of famous Glary Utilities). I was little sceptical about website and trustworthyness in it, so i downloaded VLC just for example, and i was suprised, no junk, no "download managers" or something else bundled, and just like Softpedia, all programs are clean and i really like the website. Did you ever downloaded something from that website ? What's your experience on it ?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
As I briefly checked this, well Filepuma as more database application displayed than in Filehippo. However seems consistency to update the application list as been differ. (Left picture = FilePuma while the right picture = Filehippo)

Higher version determined to be latest version as possible.

D0vPv15.png

IuQGegM.png

Even though 7-zip stable version is 9.20; Filehippo managed to obtain beta release as maintenance. ;)

Reactions: MalwareT

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.