Firefox and other programs using too much of RAM after update.

Satya Arjun Patra

Thread author
Verified
Aug 31, 2015
Hello guys,
My softwares and programs are using too much RAM after update. 4-5 days ago, I updated my Firefox to 41.1 and installed other updates including some of the windows updates. I disabled all add-ons and extensions and themes of Firefox, I am using Ftweak's RAMRush and BlueSprig's JetClean to optimize my RAM. I know only 2GB RAM is not sufficient nowadays :(. I posted here just because, before update, after opening Firefox the normal RAM usage was 52%. I could not even understand but why Windows Firewall is disabled and its not getting enabled too. I could not even install Merriam-Webster Dictionary app. When I ran FRST and checked the logs, I found many programs' name were there that I uninstalled ages back. So please help. Waiting for replies. And Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FRST.txt
    38.2 KB · Views: 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.