Status
Not open for further replies.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Damn Firefox, I just accidently uninstalled FF doing some experiment over CyberFox. But Now When i try both the browser, they say Untrusted Connection. I searched all the Firefox Forum for the help, found 3 steps , but i guess
1st step that about:config >> security.enabled_ssl was not there in my FF so couldnt fix.

2nd step with the Firewall rule, i have Kaspersky Installed Now but didn't find the answer though.
3rd step was with checking with the ssl server, but server itself didn't load.:(

Guess Any One Can Help Me Out to Tackle it.

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Try disabling Encrypted connections scanning

KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2015 SETTING 043_07072014_224952.jpg

Upvote 0

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
The following is probably a different problem as I am away from my home connection, but I thought I'd share it in the event it turns out to be a problem with that "Damn Firefox..":oops:!;) :rolleyes: I hope things do get straightened out for you purshupro.:)

"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to lastpass.com. The OCSP response contains out-of-date information. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_old_response)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site."

Upvote 0

Farrukh Javed

Feb 28, 2015
Damn Firefox, I just accidently uninstalled FF doing some experiment over CyberFox. But Now When i try both the browser, they say Untrusted Connection. I searched all the Firefox Forum for the help, found 3 steps , but i guess
1st step that about:config >> security.enabled_ssl was not there in my FF so couldnt fix.

2nd step with the Firewall rule, i have Kaspersky Installed Now but didn't find the answer though.
3rd step was with checking with the ssl server, but server itself didn't load.:(

Guess Any One Can Help Me Out to Tackle it.

Dear,
I had same problem but i solved it. Actually its very easy.......as 1.2.3 and solved. If you wanna solve this , simply set your PC time and date upto date. Go to firefox and check it out........solved. Amazing. So best of luck.:)

Upvote 0

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
This issue was over a long time back. Now i dont have any such issues. I'm still using FF as my default and i running pretty well. Thanks for all your support. @exterminator20 I request you to close this thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.