Guide | How To Fix system thread exception not handled

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
For some reason I hate new laptops where issues in graphic drivers cause BSOD, it happened to me from the first day as bought and fortunately updating to the latest version solve like a charm.

Unfortunate that would not count as included in warranty prior if hardware fails.

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
For some reason I hate new laptops where issues in graphic drivers cause BSOD, it happened to me from the first day as bought and fortunately updating to the latest version solve like a charm.

Unfortunate that would not count as included in warranty prior if hardware fails.
I had that problem myself from day one with the very laptop I'm on now, was a faulty driver I think, but it BSOD'd for weeks. Was a IRQL kernel thing if I remember rightly.:eek::(
Haven't had a BSOD for over a year now though :cool:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.