(FIXED) Screen messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolmaeray

Thread author
Jul 7, 2013
Using two different browsers (FireFox and IE) for the Removal guide "How to remove Trojans...." the screen looks like this:
If you are using Windows 8</>, press the <>Windows key + C</>, and then click <>Settings</>. Click <>Power</>, <>hold down Shift</> on your keyboard and click <>Restart</>, then click on <>Troubleshoot</> and select <>Advanced options</>.</li>

Some of the other guides are fine. I have used the guide before with no problems. My daughter is also seeing a screen with the same "garbage" on it. Can anyone explain what is going on?

Carol

Last edited by a moderator:

jim lin

Level 8
Aug 6, 2012
Reactions: Jack

Carolmaeray

Thread author
Jul 7, 2013
i'm seeing it this way also
http://malwaretips.com/threads/how-to-remove-trojans-spyware-rogues-and-other-malware.6941/

in december the forum was upgraded and some things could have got messed up i'm not sure
http://malwaretips.com/threads/we-are-upgrading-our-forum-software.20325/

you could PM a Administrator and show them this thread or give them the link you are seeing
it on and mabe thay can fix it

:)

James

P.S. Welcome to MalwareTips

:D
Thanks Jim. Sorry to hear you have it too but also glad to know it is not some obscure setting I have to find!

Reactions: jim lin

jim lin

Level 8
Aug 6, 2012
that link seems to be working fine now for me and i hope it is for you now also :)

:)

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.