Flash Player Pro Malware - Not able to access google, youtube and yahoo only

manan183

Thread author
May 15, 2015
Hello,

About two days back I was checking something on Google when suddenly I was redirected to download a flash player Pro which I immediately knew was a malware as my Norton warned me against downloading it. I soon checked up on it online and found that a lot of people had had similar problems and followed one sites method to get rid of it but it did not work.

I am unable to access only Google, Youtube and Yahoo. Every other website functions perfectly. Additionally these websites sometimes just do not load or show an Error 404 message.

I would really like someone to help me to sort out this problem. I have attached scan logs of AdwCleaner, FRST and aswMBR. Below is a screenshot of the webpage. Thanx!

Screenshot (1).png

Attachments

• AdwCleaner[S2].txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 23
  • FRST.txt
    56 KB · Views: 34
  • Addition.txt
    55.3 KB · Views: 45
  • aswMBR.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 16

manan183

Thread author
May 15, 2015
Another problem that I have just realized is that when I use the Wi-Fi to connect to any of the given websites even on my phone or any other device it also redirects to the same flash player page. However while using cellular data that doesn't happen. So I think the malware has also in some way changed my Wi-Fi settings.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.